Serving Bucks County and Montgomery County
At the Law Office & Mediation Services of Elissa C. Goldberg, our exclusive focus on family law helps us achieve the best possible results for our clients. Through mediation, collaborative law and courtroom advocacy, we have the breadth of experience to help address the full spectrum of family-related legal issues.
We recognize that when it comes to family law concerns, there are many ways to reach a resolution. But the best way to reach a resolution that is right for you is to work with an attorney who puts your interests first. This is what we do during every step of the process.
Attorney Elissa C. Goldberg has practiced in divorce and family law since 1995, serving Doylestown, Bucks County, Montgomery County and beyond. She is a successful litigator when contested proceedings are necessary, but she has training as a collaborative law attorney. She is also a certified mediator who provides mediation services to resolve property division, child custody, support or other family law disputes.
Our Family Law Practice Includes:
- Divorce — We help guide families through the divorce process, resolving related matters such as child custody, child support, spousal support and division of property.
- Property division — Because Pennsylvania is an equitable distribution state, its courts consider 11 factors to develop a fair property division. In Pennsylvania, division is not always 50-50.
- High-asset divorce cases — We have the resources to handle the complex financial matters that enter high-asset divorce cases such as stock options, businesses, hidden assets, trust funds and retirement accounts.
- Spousal support/alimony pendente lite — The income-superior spouse is expected to support the income-inferior spouse until they are divorced. We will compute and explain the differences between spousal support and alimony pendente lite.
- Child custody — We represent unmarried parents as well as divorcing spouses who want to determine a suitable child custodial arrangement. Physical custody means with whom the child resides. Legal custody refers to decisions in the child’s life related to medical, educational and religious issues.
- Child support — We will compute and help you understand the Pennsylvania Child Support Guidelines to ensure that you get a fair plan.
- Adoption — Having started her career in this area of the law, Doylestown adoption lawyer Elissa C. Goldberg can take you through the entire process and handle all the necessary paperwork.
- Hague Convention cases — As a former international adoption attorney, Elissa C. Goldberg has handled cases involving the Hague Convention, including international child abduction.
- Grandparents’ rights — The custodial rights of grandparents have recently expanded. We can determine if you have the right to file for physical and/or legal custody of your grandchildren.
- Same-sex couples — Our firm helps same-sex couples resolve all sorts of family law issues, including child custody, adoption, property division and more.
- Prenuptial agreements — You can protect your financial future and come up with a plan for you and your spouse by developing a prenuptial agreement.
- Paternity — We represent mothers and alleged fathers in paternity cases. We can help you get answers and move forward accordingly.
Contact a Bucks County, PA, Family Law Attorney
As a firm dedicated to family law, we are ready to help you find solutions that work for your family. We accept credit cards and offer a flexible schedule. Call 215-345-5259 or contact our Bucks County, Pennsylvania, family mediation office today to schedule a free initial consultation.